If you want to perform at your best during exercise, it’s important to fuel your body with the right nutrients beforehand.
Each macronutrient has a specific role in providing energy and strength for exercise, but the ratio of macronutrients you need may vary depending on the individual and type of exercise.
When choosing what to eat before exercise, it’s best to consult with the best fitness trainer or virtual trainer to get tailored advice. But in general, complex carbohydrates and proteins are good choices for pre-workout meals.
Complex carbs are great to eat before a workout and exercise
Complex carbs such as brown rice or quinoa will give you sustained energy, while proteins like chicken or fish will help repair and build muscle. For morning workouts, oats, whole grain bread, bananas, apples, and peanut butter are great.
If you’re looking for some healthy pre-workout foods to help fuel your workouts, here are six great options to consider.
1. Fruit: A piece of fruit is a great pre-workout snack because it provides natural sugar for energy, as well as vitamins and minerals. Plus, the water content in fruit can help you stay hydrated.
2. Greek Yogurt: Greek yogurt is a great pre-workout food because it’s packed with protein, which can help repair and build muscle. Plus, the live and active cultures in yogurt can also help improve digestion.
3. Whole Grain Bread: Whole grain bread is good pre-workout food because it provides complex carbohydrates for energy. The fiber in whole grain bread can also help keep you feeling full and satisfied.
4. Nuts: Nuts are a pre-workout food because they’re a good source of healthy fats, protein, and minerals. Just be sure to choose a variety that’s not too high in fat, like almonds or pistachios.
5. Seeds: Seeds are a pre-workout food because they’re a good source of healthy fats, protein, and minerals. Just be sure to choose a variety that’s not too high in fat, like pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds.
6. Water: Water is an important pre-workout food because it helps keep you hydrated. When you’re well-hydrated, your body can function at its best.
These are just a few healthy pre-workout foods to help you fuel your workouts. Don’t forget to also drink plenty of water and warm up before you exercise.
And, if you have any questions about nutrition or exercise, be sure to ask your doctor or Ellen Bari Fitness, a master certified personal trainer.
How to Find a Top Online Fitness Coach for You?
When you’re looking for a top online fitness coach, there are a few key things to keep in mind. First, consider whether you would prefer a male or female trainer.
Then, think about your age and what kind of exercise experience you have, because you’ll want your personal trainer to have experience working with your age group.
If you’re new to exercise, it’s important to find an online fitness instructor who can work with you to gradually increase your fitness level. Depending on your age, you may want to work with a virtual personal trainer that focuses on low-impact.
On the other hand, if you’re already quite fit, you’ll need a coach who can challenge you and help you push yourself to reach new levels.
Once you have a good sense of what you’re looking for, take some time to read reviews and compare services. Websites like findyourtrainer.com and bark.com are great to search through trainer profiles to find someone right for you.
Ask friends and family for recommendations. When you’ve found a coach you think might be a good fit, schedule a consultation to get to know them better and see if they’re the right person to help you reach your fitness goals.
A few things to consider when looking for the right personal trainer:
– Male or female
– What are your exercise goals? Gain strength and endurance? Weight loss? Recover from an injury? Build muscle tone? Get in shape and tone?
– Then consider do you want to see the trainer in person or virtual/remote?
– What age range does the trainer focus on?
– What are the trainer’s certifications and credentials?
– How do you connect personally with the trainer?
Answering these questions when interviewing a personal fitness coach will help streamline the process.
Ellen Bari Fitness, Online Female Personal Trainer
Ellen Bari Fitness is a top female virtual personal fitness trainer. Ellen Bari is a Master Certified Trainer and has numerous certifications in fitness training and nutrition.
If you’re looking for a female fitness trainer Ambler to lose weight, for low-impact boot camp or strength training Ellen Bari can help you reach your goals. Your health and fitness goals should be tied to nutrition coaching and a structured workout plan.
A strategic plan will help you to truly see a body transformation.
As a top online personal trainer will help structure a custom workout, along with nutritional guidance, to help you on your fitness journey.
To schedule a 15-minute free consult to discuss your needs and goals call Ellen Bari at 215-499-0090. You can check out our website by clicking Ellen Bari Fitness.
When you search for a female personal trainer near me, Ellen Bari Fitness will come up as one of the best fitness coaches online.